TV shows and movies are some of the most consumed forms of entertainment in the world right now. With the advent of services like Netflix, the internet has become a huge medium for TV shows and movies. Surveys show that the largest sector of the audience for TV shows and movies come from the internet after traditional TV. Now, each of the different mediums for watching your favorite content, people are trying to find the cheapest deals and subscriptions. Some even try to find ways to watch for free. The best medium for that has turned out to be none other than the internet and you can enjoy through You Tv Player apk app.
However, There are many online streaming services which offer just that. However, since free content or “freemium” is still a business model, many of these services have some catches. Some allow only a limited number of videos to be watched, while others ask for tempting one-time, monthly or yearly subscriptions that come with essential features such as HD quality and higher streaming speeds from faster servers. Even those which allow completely free TV shows and movies are loaded with many ads and unwanted redirect links.
So, where is it exactly that you can watch free You TV Player online TV shows and movies online without being interrupted or asked for unnecessary subscriptions and without being bombarded with ill-placed ads? The best service for that is the You TV Player online.
Why Should You Choose You TV Player Apk Online For Pc, IOS And Android?
You TV Player App is an online streaming application developed by Rulosoft, which allows its viewers to watch unlimited free TV content and movies. It is available for Android as an APK file and can also run on Windows through an emulator.
With its introduction out of the way, let us look at some key features as to why You TV Player pro is better than its competition:
It Is Free
You TV Player online is totally free for all users. Most of its user base consists of people who want to watch their favorite content completely for free. Generally, when a streaming website is free, the traffic on the website is overloaded, but You TV Player online does not have this problem. Its performance is consistent from anywhere in the world. Furthermore, You TV Player pro does not put any conditions on its viewers such as limiting some shows or video qualities to subscribers or paid viewers only. All the content that is available to subscribers is also available to free viewers and without a blow to performance.
Watch Unlimited Content
Online streaming services commonly put restrictions on content such as limiting certain shows or movies or allowing viewers to only watch a certain number of videos in a day or month. You TV Player apk allows you to watch an infinite amount of content such as TV shows and movies from different channels.
No Subscription Needed
Streaming services like Netflix need monthly or yearly subscriptions, but You TV Player pro does not require any subscriptions, although there is a premium version available for viewers who need additional features. While the free version does contain a lot of ads, they are strategically placed and do not affect usability for non-paying users.
Multiple Servers to Choose From
Having a lot of different servers is rare because many streaming services have only one or two main servers. The quality and speed of the videos also mainly depend on the server the video is being loaded from. You TV Player apk has multiple good servers for almost all TV shows and movies, so in case one server is not working or is slow, you can switch to a faster one. With the premium version of the app, the number of servers available increases since it comes with a lot of additional content hosted from many different locations.
Variety of Shows
You TV Player offers all kinds of shows from across the globe, covering many major languages such as English, French, German, Spanish and Turkish. There are TV shows and movies of all genres such as Reality, Action, Comedy, Drama and Thriller. It is likely that you will always end up finding whatever you want to watch because of the scale of availability on You TV Player. The shows are also updated as soon as new content is released with a minimal delay. The app also includes an option for streaming popular TV channels from different regions all over the world.
Can Be Used as a Local Video Player
You TV Player pro can be used as a local video player as well to play local video files from your SD card or internal phone memory. It can play video formats such as MP3, 3GP, AVI and a few more. You can choose to browse your local video files by selecting “In My Device” from the menu.
Share Shows with Friends
You TV Player is linked with social media websites. Hence, you can share your favorite shows from your Favorites list on social media sites such as Facebook. It also works as a social media platform itself, allowing users to have conversations with each other about shows and share recommendations and help.
The video qualities on You TV Player are great enough to be seen on bigger screens such as your TV screens. For this purpose, Chromecast support is available in the app. The detailed method on how to use it will be explained later.
Customize the App as You Want
The application can be customized using many advanced settings such as turning on/off the adult content filter and changing the user interface style, video settings such as FPS, buffer size and additional technical settings. Push notification settings are also available as per your requirements, giving you the option for channel recommendations, alerts for sports events and general settings such as LED and sound notifications.
With the premium subscription, the biggest feature that you will get is access to 500 additional channels from all across the world. It also gives you access to higher quality of videos. Users watching for free can watch at most in 720p HD quality, while premium users can watch in 1080p Full HD quality. However, be aware that this only applies if the 1080p quality for that content is available.
Furthermore, premium users get an ad-free experience of the application both while browsing and watching videos.
Lastly, premium users get access to a wider range of global content such as subtitles and dubbings in many different languages for videos. It automatically fetches subtitles for videos for your specified language. Free users only have a limited access to these features.
Additionally, the premium application lets you download videos and save them permanently for offline viewing. It gives good value, considering you are only charged a few dollars per month for the premium version.
You TV Player’s user interface includes a feature for password-protecting your videos, favorites list, social media shares and, most important of all, your premium purchase to preserve your privacy. Since the application operates on a private, authenticated account of the individual, it provides security to help you stay protected from unwanted and unauthorized access to you from the application.
You TV Player’s user interface is attractive, brief, interactive and easy to use. It takes a very short time to open your favorite show on You TV player than it does on any other streaming service. You don’t even need any app-specific knowledge to navigate through it.
|You TV Player|
|Root access||Not Required|
|Android Version Required||Android 3.0 and above|
How to Download You TV Player
There are several ways to download and use You TV Player. Free online streaming applications like You TV Player app are not available on Google Play, so you can’t use the traditional method of downloading it from the app store. This is because Google Play has certain regulations which prevent You TV Player from giving you the best possible content and services while adhering to these regulations.
Furthermore, You TV Player is only available on a few platforms, though work is being done on bringing it to some other platforms. Here’s how you can download the app on the different platforms it is already available for: Have a look on quick read below and also download Yout Tv Player Apk App Here.
You Tv Player Download on Android
You TV Player apk is primarily made and optimized for Android. Before going further, it is worth reminding you that the Android operating system by default does not allow applications from unknown sources to be installed or even transferred to an Android device. Since You TV Player is only available through the You TV Player APK file, you will have to enable installation from this file. This file format contains the installer for an Android application.
Please follow these simple step-by-step instructions to proceed with the installation process:
- Download the APK file from the You TV Player download page.
- Once the APK has been downloaded, you need to turn on the “Install apps from unknown sources” setting. For this go, go to Settings -> Security -> Install apps from unknown sources ->Enable.
- Select the APK file and open it. Select confirm for the security warning and install the You TV Player APK.
- Once installed, run the application and you will be taken to the screen for first-time users. Follow the instructions on the screen, and you will be well on your way to using the app.
Download You Tv Player on Windows
You TV Player is not separately available as a Windows application, though it can be run via an Android emulator. Android emulators are a tool for Windows which emulates or runs an Android application. This way, you can have Android applications running on your Windows operating system.
There are several good Android emulators you can use for this purpose. We will go through three of them with a step-by-step process to guide you through it. Before that, take note that emulation is performance-heavy for PCs. Hence, for the successful emulation of Android applications, you need to make sure you meet these minimum system requirements first:
- Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10
- 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free disk space for both application files and emulator
- 1 GB of graphics memory
- Decent internet connection speed
Note: The internet connection is important only for a seamless streaming experience on You TV Player.
You Tv Player App By Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator with rich features. It is currently the most used emulator for running Android applications. Follow these steps to run the You TV Player in it:
- Visit the official Bluestacks website and download Bluestacks installer from there.
- Launch the installer and click on Quick Install. You can alternatively customize settings for the installation, but we recommend you leave it at default if you are not sure about what you are doing.
- Once the installation starts, the process will take a while. Once it is complete, click on Complete and Bluestacks will start up. Wait until it loads up; the first boot takes 2 to 3 minutes, depending on your PC’s performance.
- Choose your preferred language and click on Let’s Go.
- Login using your Google email address and password. It will say “Successfully Logged In.” Then, click on Start Using Bluestacks.
- Now, download You TV Player APK online file from the You TV Player PC download page.
- Then, load the APK on Bluestacks. To do that, make sure Bluestacks is open, click on the menu dots to the right of “Installed Apps” and click on “Install APK.”
- Browse to the You TV Player APK file you just downloaded and open it.
- Bluestacks will install the APK automatically. Once installed, it will appear on your apps list.
- You can now select You TV Player app from Bluestacks and run it. It will open in a smartphone-shaped screen just like on your phone.
You Tv Player Apk By Using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is another Android application emulator you can use to run apps on your PC. It is optimized for games but can effortlessly run You TV Player as well. Here are the steps to run your APK file through it:
- Go to the official Nox App Player website and download the installer.
- Run the installer once downloaded, click on “Install” and go through the installation. You can change the installation directory by clicking on “Custom.”
- Open up the Nox App Player and wait for it to load. You can skip the tutorial for now.
- You will see a few apps on the screen like on your Android device.
- Now, download the You TV Player APK file from the You TV Player PC download page.
- In the Nox App Player, look for the “Add APK File” option on the right column. Then, you can browse for your APK file you downloaded or alternatively, you can just drag and drop it onto the Nox App Player to add it.
- The You TV Player app will be installed and added to the apps list.
Using AMIDuOS Emulator
AMIDuOS Emulator was previously not free, but it is now made so for all users. It is a decent choice because of its rich features such as full keyboard support, tablet support and strong file sharing features between Windows and Android. Please follow these simple steps to run the You TV Player APK in it:
- Go to the official AMIDuOS website. Read and accept the agreements, choose “Lollipop 2.0” version, enter your email address and click on Submit. An email with the download link will be sent on your email address along with the Free Key.
- Go to your email and download the installer from the provided URL.
- Extract the zip, run the installer and go through the installation process.
- Go to your Windows Apps, search for Duos and run. An Android screen with an apps list will appear.
- Now, download the You TV Player APK file from the You TV Player PC download page.
- Right click on the downloaded APK file and click “Apply to Duos.” This will directly install You TV Player app on Duos.
- Open Duos and You TV Player will be added to the applications list.
Using Ko Player
Ko Player is an Android emulator especially for gamers, but it has rich features that are optimal for You TV Player apk as well. To run You TV Player on it, please follow these simple steps:
- Download Ko Player from its official website and run its installer.
- Once the installation is complete, select Speed mode for optimal performance. If you have issues with compatibility and encounter bugs and errors, go for the compatible mode. Click on Continue to start. It will take a few minutes to launch.
- Skip the beginner’s guide and register or sign in using your Gmail address. Just provide your Google email address and password.
- Now, download the You TV Player pc file from the You TV Player download page.
- Once logged in, look for the “Install APK” option on the column on the left side.
- Browse and choose the downloaded APK. Once it is added to the apps list, you can run it just like in your smartphone.
You TV Player iPhone App is not available for iOS currently. While you can use unorthodox methods to run the app on Apple devices, it is not recommended because the app is not yet optimized for iOS. We will wait for further notice on this by Rulosoft.
Unlike the usual streaming websites, You TV Player apk does not provide streaming services from a website currently since it is mainly focused as an app. However, a similar feature is available from within the app called “Watch on PC.”
Watch You TV Player on Your TV Screen
Since the quality can reach as high as Full HD, you can watch You TV Player’s content on a television screen without loss of quality. It supports a couple ways for you to do this, some of which we have talked about below:
This method works through the AllCast app. It allows you to connect Android apps to your TV. Please note that the free version of AllCast app only supports 5 minutes of viewing. To remove the limit, upgrade to premium.
- Download the APK file on your Android device and install it. Refer to “Download for Android” section for detailed instructions.
- On your Android device, go to Google Play and install the “AllCast” app.
- On You TV Player app, select the content you want to push on TV and tap on the play button.
- If you have AllCast installed, You TV Player apk will prompt you with a list of players. Select “AllCast” as a player.
- Chromecast will connect with your TV. Now, the content on app will be displayed on TV.
Amazon Fire Stick
If you own an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can push the app onto the TV using a simple process. This will require you to first enable Fire TV Stick to accept apps from unknown sources and install the Easy Fire Tools application. Follow these simple steps to do this:
- Turn on Fire TV Stick, go to Settings -> ADB Debugging and enable “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Download Easy Fire Tools APK and install it on your Android device.
- Open Easy Fire Tools, search for Amazon Fire TV Stick and select it.
- If not done already, download the APK file on your Android device and install it. Refer to the “Download for Android” section for detailed instructions.
- Now, You TV Player will appear on the “Installed” tab in Easy Fire Tools. Select it and it will be installed onto your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Watching it on your Android TV is even simpler. You just need to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” on your Android TV settings. Follow these steps to do this:
- On your Android TV, go to Device -> Settings and enable “Apps from unknown sources.”
- Make sure you have You TV Player APK installed on your Android TV. Refer to “Download for Android” section for detailed instructions.
- Now, install the APK and run it. You can now run the app on your Android TV and it will appear next to other apps.
How to Watch Shows Using You TV Player Apk
Now that you have the app set up and running, you can now authenticate yourself by making an account. You can do this by signing in through Facebook, Gmail, email addresses other than Gmail or asking for a SMS verification code. SMS verification will only work on mobile devices with carriers. If you are running the app on a PC emulator, use other options.
Once you are logged in, you can use the smart login feature which will let you log in without providing your credentials again and again.
After you are signed in, you will see a list of popular TV shows. This is the latest list, and channels in this list are updated more regularly than any other channels. Tapping on any of these channels or shows will show you details about the channel/show such as its episode list. If it is a channel, you can check the regional time of its shows and check which shows are currently airing. It is worth noting that most of the channels available are from Latin America and most of the content is available in Spanish.
You can start watching by clicking on the play button. Although the servers work fine usually, they sometimes do not load due to some technical problems. In that case, You TV Player apk automatically skips to another working server without you having to manually select a new server.
Complete Method To Watch You TV Player Apk
You can use search filters to filter channels from different regions and telecom groups such as USA, South America, Cable Channels, International Channels, HD Channels and TV Series. For example, if you want channels from Mexico, you can tap on the top left menu and select “My Options” and then “Filter.” A list of filters with checkboxes will appear, where you can select “Mexico.”
The front page on You TV Player app will only list shows and channels from the selected options from the filter list. If you have bought a premium subscription, you can access the premium channels list as well. You can do this by entering the special pin you receive upon your purchase of the premium version. You have to use it every time you want to access premium channels, so keep it someplace secure.
Talking about filters, you can also filter adult content by going to “Application Settings” on the top right menu, selecting “Settings” and unchecking “Show adult content.” Adult content is available on premium channels list and can be accessed by checking this option. If you choose to show adult content, the app asks if you are over 18 years of age and then prompts you to enter a password so that the adult content cannot be accessed by someone else.
Regarding HD channels, the app recommends that you have a high-end device and at least a 20mbps connection to watch them. If you do not fulfill these requirements, it is better to stick to other lower quality 480p channel content which is still great since you are getting it for free without a subscription.
What Else Is There?
You can add shows or channels to your favorites list, which can be accessed through your profile. To add a channel or show to favorites, tap on a channel and tap the star symbol.
Similarly, you can add shows to the reminders list, which will routinely notify you whenever new content is released for that show. To do that, click on the alarm clock symbol with a plus in it. You can also turn off/on notifications for a channel by taping the bell icon. This is a great feature because the speed with which new content is made available is comparatively better than any other mainstream free digital media streaming services.
Moreover, on your profile, you can change your Avatar with a display picture. Similarly, you can change your name and interact with others, which gives you a feeling of community.
Watch on PC
You TV Player pc has a feature that allows you to watch content from your browser on your PC. It does this by creating a temporary IP URL, which you can enter in your browser and access the same channels and shows on a webpage. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- From the main screen, swipe right to pull the profile menu.
- Select “View on PC.”
- Click on “Enable” and wait for the web server to start. If an error appears, wait a moment and try again as the web servers are constantly busy.
- An IP URL will appear below. Paste the link in the browser on your PC, and the webpage with the same content will appear.
- When you are done watching, you can turn off the web server service by clicking on “Deactivate service.” It is important to do this because online hosting is NOT password-protected, which means if you forget to turn it off, someone with access to your PC can watch the content without you knowing.
Among the plethora of options one has on the internet for watching free streaming content, You TV Player apk tops them all by providing seamless and fast servers and unlimited content from live channels across the world.
Adding to all that, You TV Player online apk has very competent additional features that make it worth choosing over its competitors such as Full HD quality content, choice of subtitles and dubbings from many different languages, and versatility of platforms allowing you to watch on different screens from smartphones to PCs to real television screens.
Not to mention, the one-time premium version also outmatches cost-benefit ratio of many other popular competitors of You TV Player app.